Maria Motyka studied law at the University of Münster (Westfälische Wilhelms-Universität Münster, WWU) with a focus on “International Law, European Law, Private International Law”.
At the same time, Maria Motyka completed the two-year specialized foreign language training for lawyers in English, whereby gaining practical experience at the international corporate law firm Goodwin Procter in Boston in the field of Private Equity.
Pursuing her keen interest in the international perspective, Maria Motyka also studied law at the University of Bergen (Universitetet i Bergen) in Norway.
Maria Motyka has joined KDB.legal Koch Boës as a Research Assistant in December 2021. So far, she has mainly been working in the areas of Capital Investment Law and Transport Law.
Born in Cracow
- Internship at European XFEL GmbH, Hamburg – Legal Department
- Internship at the District Court of Hamburg – Chamber for Medical Liability and Civil Traffic Cases
- Internship at Goodwin Procter LLP, Boston, Massachusetts – Private Equity
- 07. – 08.2019
- Internship at the German Consulate General, Cracow (German Foreign Office) – Legal and Consular Affairs
- Since 12/2021
- Research Assistant at KDB.legal Koch Boës
German, English, Polish, Russian
- Capital Investment Law
- Transport Law