Anna Kopylova studied law at the Rheinische Friedrich-Wilhelms University in Bonn and passed her first state legal examination in Cologne.
From 2010 to 2012 Anna Kopylova studied economics and sociology at the National Research University “Higher School of Economics” in Moscow and Singapore.
From April to October 2016 Anna Kopylova worked as a trainee at Norton Rose Fulbright, Hamburg, in the area of “Dispute Resolution and Litigation” in the context of cross-border disputes and international arbitration proceedings with a special focus on maritime law and legal relations with Russia. Prior to this, she completed internships at CMS Hasche Sigle in the field of maritime business law and at the Federal Maritime and Hydrographic Agency in Hamburg.
From 2018 to 2020 Anna Kopylova worked as a research assistant in Cologne in a law firm specializing in competition law, media law and copyright law.
Since 2019 Anna Kopylova has been a lecturer for German law/courses for certified translators (Chambers of Industry and Commerce advanced training examination).
Anna Kopylova has been a trainee at KDB.legal Koch Boës, Hamburg since October 2020.
Born in Saratow
- 07/2015- 08/2015
- Legal intern at Clifford Chance LLP, Frankfurt
- Intern at CMS Hasche Sigle, Hamburg Maritime Industry • Maritime contracts • Transport and Logistics
- Student assistant at Borris Hennecke Kneisel Rechtsanwälte, Cologne
- Trainee at Norton Rose Fulbright, Hamburg
- Trainee at Lampmann Haberkamm & Rosenbaum Rechtsanwälte, Cologne
- State law examination in Cologne
- Since 10/2020
- Trainee at KDB.legal
German, English, Russian
- Dispute Resolution/Arbitration
- Russia related business